Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #5…
1. What was the name of Tom Cruise’s character in Top Gun?
2. From which planet do the ‘Transformers’ hail?
3. What was the name of the prison in the BBC sitcom ‘Porridge’?
4. What sort of fish was Nemo from ‘Finding Nemo’?
5. On which show might you have heard the phrase “Tonight Matthew, I’m going to be…”?
6. ‘Mr Chumley-Warner’ was a TV character played by which British Comic?
7. What are the two rival gangs in ‘West Side Story’?
8. On which fictional Central American island was Jurassic Park set?
9. Which British actor stars as ‘Rick Grimes’ in the TV series ‘Walking Dead’?
10. Which Harry Potter star enrolled at Brown University, USA in 2011?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.