Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #5…
1. What was the name of Tom Cruise’s character in Top Gun?
2. From which planet do the ‘Transformers’ hail?
3. What was the name of the prison in the BBC sitcom ‘Porridge’?
4. What sort of fish was Nemo from ‘Finding Nemo’?
5. On which show might you have heard the phrase “Tonight Matthew, I’m going to be…”?
6. ‘Mr Chumley-Warner’ was a TV character played by which British Comic?
7. What are the two rival gangs in ‘West Side Story’?
8. On which fictional Central American island was Jurassic Park set?
9. Which British actor stars as ‘Rick Grimes’ in the TV series ‘Walking Dead’?
10. Which Harry Potter star enrolled at Brown University, USA in 2011?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.