Welcome to History Quiz #4…
1. Professor Alender Flemming discovered what in 1928?
2. ‘Utah’, ‘Omaha’, ‘Gold’, ‘Juno’ and ‘Sword’ were code names used for what?
3. Which of Henry VIII wives survived?
4. What was the London Monument built to commemorate?
5. The Great Famine or ‘Irish Potato Famine’ took place in which decade of the 19th Century?
6. Who led the Dambusters raid?
7. Which City was the first capital city of the United States?
8. In what year did the last acts of capital punishment take place in the UK?
9. In Norse mythology who was the ‘God of Mischief’?
10. Which British monarch had the shortest reign on the throne, with just 9 days from 6th-15th July 1553?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.