Welcome to History Quiz #18…
1. Which King of England was crowned on Christmas Day?
2. Which treaty, signed in 1957, established the European Economic Community?
3. Which opened first the Eiffel Tower or the Blackpool Tower?
4. The houses of York and Lancaster fought which war?
5. How many children did Queen Victoria have?
6. The industrial revolution began in which century?
7. What was the codename for the evacuation of Dunkirk in 1940?
8. Who was Umberto II?
9. What was the name of the ship that brought news of the Battle of Trafalgar back to Britain?
10. Where did the Bevin Boys work?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.