Welcome to History Quiz #33…
1. Which English city was the planned new capital if Adolf Hitler’s invasion plans had been successful?
2. In which US city was the worlds first skyscraper built in 1885?
3. Known as ‘The three hundred and thirty-five year war’, which country was officially at war with the Isles of Scilly between 1651 and 1986?
4. Which modern day country was known as British Honduras until 1973?
5. Which maritime explorer gave the Pacific Ocean it’s name?
6. Who was the only boxer to knockout Muhammed Ali?
7. What was the capital city of Portugal between the years of 1808 and 1821?
8. Gavrilo Princip assassinated whom?
9. What was the name of Stalin’s daughter who defected to the US in 1967?
10. According to legend, which man rode horses named Llamrei, Hengroen and Passelande?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.