Welcome to Connections Quiz #8…
1. If you were ordering a 100% beef patty, with two slices of cheese, onions, pickles, mustard and tomato ketchup in a bun from McDonalds, what would you be ordering?
2. Which iconic structure was build in 1933 to connect San Francisco to Marin County?
3. Which brand of bourbon whiskey has been produced in Clermont, Kentucky since 1795?
4. Which type of footwear is a type of athletic shoe with a canvas upper and rubber sole developed as beachwear in the 1830s by the Liverpool Rubber Company?
5. What was Robin Hoods weapon of choice?
6. Originally founded in 1861, which Manchester Rugby Union team are known as the Sharks?
7. Which 1987 Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventure film stars Dolph Lundgren and Courteney Cox?
8. Which presenting duo hold the Guinness World Record for the most National Television Awards won consecutively for Best Presenter?
9. Which German city lies on the Baltic coast and plays host to the largest sailing event in the world?
10. What is the connection between answers 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.