Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #4…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Which country has the most time zones with 11?
2. With which American city would you associate the sports teams ‘Falcons’ and ‘Thrashers’?
3. Which country is the setting for ‘The Sound of Music’?
4. If you were born on April Fool’s day, which star sign would you be?
5. The category of ‘Best Animated Feature’ was added to the Oscars in 2002, what was the first film to win it?
6. Which measurement of speed is equivalent to one nautical mile?
7. Lisbon sits on the banks of which river?
8. Which 1960’s series told of the adventures of the ‘World Aquanaught Security Patrol’?
9. Sana’a is the capital city of which Middle Eastern country?
10. Who is the Roman God of the Sea?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.