Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #7…
1. In which country did the game ‘Pelota’ originate?
2. Fe is the chemical symbol for which element?
3. If you travelled due east from Sydney Harbour, which country would you reach first?
4. ‘Namaste’ is a traditional greeting in which language?
5. The ‘Easter Rising’ took place in which city in 1916?
6. In which 1976 film does Robert De Niro say the famous words “You talkin’ to me?”
7. Which star sign is symbolised by scales?
8. A ‘contusion’ is more commonly known as what?
9. In which modern day capital city was the Archduke Franz Ferdinand assassinated bin 1914, sparking the crisis that lead to the First World War?
10. The Bee Gees featured heavily on the best selling soundtrack for which 1977 film?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.