Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #5…
1. What is the northern most Ocean in the World?
A. Arctic Ocean
2. What is the longest river in the UK?
3. What is the smallest nation in Asia ?
A. The Maldives
4. On which continent would you find the Great Basin Desert?
A. North America
5. Austrlia is made up of how many states?
6. Greenland is the largest Island in the World, what is the second largest?
A. New Guinea
7. The Atomium is a landmark which can be found in which European City?
8. Dover is the State capital of which US State?
9. The equator cuts through how many South American countries?
A. 3 (Brazil, Ecuador and Columbia)
10. Two countries make up the Carribean Island of Hispanica, the Dominican Republic and which other?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.