Welcome to Sports Quiz #5…
1. Which letter of the alphabet appears only once in the names of all of the English and Scottish football league teams?
2. Which British swimmer has broken world records 11 times and won Team GB’s first Gold medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics?
3. What was the name of the LA Lakers basketball player who tragically died in a helicopter crash in January 2020?
4. From what stone are modern day Curling stones made?
5. Which country hosted the 2019 Rugby World Cup?
6. In which sport would you compete for the Mosconi Cup?
7. In the Winter Olympics, a Biathlon comprises of which 2 sports?
8. In 2012 Jessica Ennis-Hill won Olmpic Gold in which event?
9. The contact team sport of Kabaddi is native to which country?
10. As of 29th April 2020, with 653, which footballer has made the most FA Premier League appearances?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.