Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #9…
1. Catherine Bach played Daisy Duke in the original 70’s and 80’s TV show ‘The Dukes of Hazard’, who played the role in the 2005 film release?
A. Jessica SIMPSON – The Simpsons
2. In the film ‘The Terminator’, what was the name of the character that Arnold Swarzenegger was sent back to kill?
A. Sarah CONNOR – Roxanne
3. More prominent in males. what is the more common name for the thyroid cartilage?
A. ADAMS Apple – The Adams Family
4. Name the American Serial Killer born Theodore Robert Cowell who was executed in 1989 after confessing to the murders of at least 30 people?
A. Ted BUNDY – Married with Children
5. Which former model created and hosted the TV show ‘Americas next top model’??
A. Tyra Banks – The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
6. Which NFL Quarterback was drafted by the New England Patriots in 200 and currently holds the record for the most number of touchdown passes in a season?
A. Tom BRADY – The Brady Bunch
7. Name the person: ‘I was one of the Founding Fathers, principle Author of the decloration of Independence and the third President of the United States.’ Who am I?
A. Thomas JEFFERSON – The Jeffersons
8. What is Denis the Menace last name?
A. MITCHELL – Eastenders
9. Which mythical creature had the head and body of a lion and the wings and talons of an eagle?
A. GRIFFIN – Family Guy
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. TV Families
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.