Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #4…
1. What is the more common name for Nitrus Oxide?
A. Laughing Gas
2. What is the collective name for a group of Owls?
A. A Parliament
3. What is the 6th Planet from the Sun?
4. With a top recorded dive speed of 242mph, what is the fastest bird on the planet?
A. Peregrine Falcon
5. James Starley invented which popular mode of travel in 1881?
A. Penny Farthing
6. ‘K’ is the chemical symbol for which element?
7. To the nearest whole number who many revolutions does the Moon make around the Earth in one calender year?
8. What does the acronym DVD stand for?
A. Digital Versatile Disc
9. What is equal to Mass times Acceleration?
10. What does a Chonometer measure?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.