Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #10…
1. After whom is the month of July named?
A. Julius Ceaser
2. What is the name of the name of the natural optical phenomenon which is derived from a latin word meaning ‘To look at, to wonder at’ and involves light rays bending to produce an illusion of distant objects?
3. In which US city would you find the airports LaGuardia and Newark?
A. NEW YORK
4. First published in 1883, which Robert Louis Stevenson novel features the characters Long John Silver, Jim Hawkins and Billy Bones?
A. TREASURE ISLAND
5. What was the name of King Arthur’s sword?
6. Which bird stands on one leg and turns it head upside down to eat?
7. Volney the Lion is the logo of which American film studio?
8. Which layer of the Earths atmosphere lies between the Troposphere and Mesosphere?
9. Who won the US Presidential election in 2016?
A. Donald TRUMP
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. Las Vegas Hotels
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.