Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #6…
1. In which English County is Dartmoor?
2. How is the former African country of Rhodesia now known?
3. Which US State is last alphabetically?
4. How many Countries share a border with Switzerland?
A. 5 (Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Liechtenstein)
5. Steamboat Geyser is largest geyser in the World, in which US National Park is it located?
A. Yellowstone National Park
6. How many stars appear on the flag of New Zealand?
7. Which African country has the largest population?
A. Nigeria (190 Million)
8. The Southern tip of South America is known by what name?
A. Cape Horn
9. In which country would you find La Sagrada Familia?
10. Lake Baikal is the deepest Lake in the World, which country is it located in?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.