Here are the answers to History Quiz #6…
1. In which Country would you find the Chichen Itza?
2. What year did the Cernobyl disaster happen?
3. Who was the second President of the United States?
A. John Adams
4. In which European country was there a civil war between 1946 and 1949?
5. Which Ship is notorious for experiencing the bloodiest mutiny in British Naval History?
A. HMS Hermine
6. The majority of immigrants to the US between 1820 and 1900 came from Germany and which other country?
7. In what year was the Magna Carta signed?
8. Which Norwegian was the first to reach the South Pole in 1911?
A. Roald Amundsen
9. RMS Titanic sank in April 1912, which ship was the first to come to her aid?
A. RMS Carpathia
10. Who discovered Tutankhamun’s tomb in 1922 ?
A. Howard Carter
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.