Here are the answers to Music Quiz #6…
1. Whose debut album, released in 1998 was entitled ‘The Voice of an Angel’?
A. Charlotte Church
2. Which group wanted to ‘Teach the World to Sing’ in 1972?
A. The New Seekers
3. Micheal Jackson and Madonna were both born in the same year, in which decade?
A. 1950’s (1958)
4. Which band had a UK Top 10 single titled ‘Bad Touch’ in 1999?
A. Bloodhound Gang
5. ‘True’ and ‘Gold’ were 1982 hits for which band?
A. Spandau Ballet
6. Which UK band was fronted by Jarvis Cocker?
7. The film ‘Rocky 3’ saw the first appearance of which iconic Survivor hit?
A. Eye of the Tiger
8. Brenda Spencer, the San Diego school girl who shot her Headmaster and fellow pupils, inspired which 1979 UK Number 1 hit by the Boomtown Rats?
A. I don’t like Mondays
9. Which groups music is featured in the stage show ‘We Will Rock You’?
10. Under what name did Sandra Goorich win the Eurovision Song Contest in 1967?
A. Sandie Shaw
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.