Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #6…
1. What plant is opium obtained from?
2. The Cassini space probe spent 19 years and 355 days on a mission to explore which planet?
3. Which element has an atomic number of 1?
4. What happened in the Atacama Desert for the first time in 400 years, in 1971?
5. Who invented the jet engine?
6. What is the common name for ascorbic acid?
7. What nationality was Pythagorus?
8. How many points does a snowflake have?
9. What makes up approximately 99% of a Panda’s diet?
10. Which explorer introduced pigs to North America?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.