Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #6…
1. Who provided the voice for Garfield in the 2004 film ‘Garfield The Movie’?
A. Bill Murray
2. First aired on 23rd November 1963, ‘An Unearthly Child’ was the first episode of which long running BBC TV show?
A. Doctor Who
3. In what year was the film Trainspotting released?
4. The Ewing family appeared in which soap opera?
5. Which actor who appeared in films such as ‘A Knights Tale’ and ‘Brokeback Mountain’ tragically died from an overdose in 2008?
A. Heath Ledger
6. Who played Jim Carey’s dumb friend in the 1994 film ‘Dumb & Dumber’?
A. Jeff Daniels
7. Danny Zuko was a member of which gang in the film Grease?
A. The T-Birds
8. Which CSI series came first, New York, Miami or Las Vegas?
A. Las Vegas
9. Pauline Quirke played which character in the British sitcom ‘Birds of a Feather’?
A. Sharon Theodopolopodus
10. In the film ‘Trading Places’, which Actor traded places with Eddie Murphy?
A. Dan Ackroyd
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.