Here are the answers to Eurovision Quiz…
1. How many times has the UK come last?
2. The former winner Dana International came from which country?
3. In what country did the first contest take place?
4. Which country has won the most times?
5. The last time the UK hosted the contest was in 1998, in which city?
6. Loreen won the contestin 2012 for which country?
7. Where was the 2017 contest held?
A. Kiev, Ukraine
8. ABBA won the contest in which year with the song ‘Waterloo’?
9. Which country did Celine Dion represent in the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest?
10. In what year did the first contest take place?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Special Occassion quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.