Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #9…
1. According to the nursery rhyme how many blackbirds were baked in a pie?
2. What name has been given to the so called road that connected Ancient China with Rome?
3. Which animal has the longest tail?
4. What type of garment is ‘Poor Boy’?
5. Which oil rig exploded in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010?
6. Which animal is featured on the logo of the car manufacturer Porsche?
7. What was the name of the dog that found the world cup in 1966?
8. On which river does the city of Gloucester stand?
9. The Ten Commandments are in which book of the bible?
10. The flag of Monaco is identical to the flag of which other country?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.