Welcome to Geography Quiz #7…
1. What was Ho Chi Min City know as prior to 1975?
2. On which Caribbean Island would you find Montego Bay?
3. How many US States begin with the letter ‘M’?
4. Which Gulf lies between Saidi Arabia and Iran?
5. Which motorway connects Glasgow with Edinburgh?
6. There are 2 rivers in the World named Tamar, one is in the UK, in which country is the other?
7. Robinson Crusoe Island lies off the coast of which country?
8. What is the Worlds longest canal?
9. What is the official langauge of Angola?
10. What is the highest capital city in the world?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.