Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #7…
1. What was Ho Chi Min City know as prior to 1975?
2. On which Caribbean Island would you find Montego Bay?
3. How many US States begin with the letter ‘M’?
A. 8 – Maine, Maryland, Massachussets, Michigan, Mississppi, Missouri, Minnesota and Montana
4. Which Gulf lies between Saidi Arabia and Iran?
A. Persian Gulf
5. Which motorway connects Glasgow with Edinburgh?
6. There are 2 rivers in the World named Tamar, one is in the UK, in which country is the other?
7. Robinson Crusoe Island lies off the coast of which country?
8. What is the Worlds longest canal?
A. Grand Canal of China
9. What is the official langauge of Angola?
10. What is the highest capital city in the world?
A. La Paz, Bolivia
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.