Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #7…
1. ‘Hendrick’s’, ‘Plymouth’ and ‘Tanqueray’ are some of the best-selling brands of which spirit?
2. Which Swedish word is a term for a buffet style meal including a selection of hot and cold dishes?
3. From which sea-creature is ‘tomalley’ obtained?
4. Where did Rick Stein open his first restaurant outside Padstow?
5. Claret is a dry red wine produced in which region of France?
6. What kitchen instrument is used for slicing vegetables?
7. Gouda cheese originates from which country?
8. What is another name for Chinese white cabbage?
9. What type of pastry is used to make a Cornish pasty?
10. ‘Jambalaya’ is a dish which originates in which US state?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.