Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #8…
1. Patagonia is a region of which country?
2. Manama is the capital of which Middle-Eastern country?
3. What is the only man-made structure visible from space?
A. Great Wall Of China
4. Which US State flag incorporates the Union Jack?
5. Vexillology is the study of what?
6. What was the first capital of Norway?
7. Where would a car be from if it had the international registration letter ‘E’?
8. Which is the only English county that borders only one other county?
9. What is the Gaelic name for Scotland?
10. Where would you be if you were in ‘The Windy City’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.