Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #7…
1. What is an American Football pitch called?
A. The Gridiron
2. Reintroducing Formula 1 to USA in 2012, which city is home to the ‘Circuit Of The Americas’?
A. Austin, Texas
3. With which NHL team did Wayne Gretzky finish his illustrious career in 1999?
A. New York Rangers
4. What sport would you be playing if you were competing for The Curtis Cup?
5. ‘Turf Moor’ is the home of which Premiership Football team?
A. Burnley FC
6. Over what distance is a drag race run?
A. 1/4 Mile
7. What are the 5 colours of the Olympic Rings?
A. Blue, Yellow, Black, Green and Red
8. What is the national sport of Japan?
A. Sumo Wrestling
9. Since 1977, where has snooker’s World Championship taken place?
A. Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
10. Who won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.