Welcome to Trivia Trail Quiz #8…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Who was ‘the most important, the most beautiful, the most magical soggy old cloth cat in the whole wide world’?
2. Where did Billy Butlin open his first holiday camp in 1936?
3. What is the name given to a female badger, guinea pig or hedgehog?
4. Gynophobia is an irrational fear of what?
5. Kathmandu is the capital city of which country?
6. Baton Rouge is capital city of which US State?
7. What is comprised of protons, neutrons, and electrons?
8. Which professor was the arch enemy of Sherlock Holmes?
9. What is the longest river in Asia?
10. What was the first name of the little boy that befriended E.T?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.