Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #9…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Which male animal is called a both a ‘Tom’ or a ‘Jake’?
2. Xanthophobia is the fear of what colour?
3. Which what would you associate Steve Austin and Dwayne Johnson?
4. What is the name of Sir Ian McKellen’s character in Lord Of The Rings?
5. How many band members were there in ‘The Monkees’?
6. On which piece of equipment would a gymnast perform ‘a crucifix’?
7. Which association was founded in 1907 by Baden-Powell?
8. What was the name given to the members of the League of Women, who campaigned for the rights of women to vote?
9. What is the name for a triangle which has 3 sides of differing lengths?
10. The Olympic gold medalist Haily Gebrselassie is from which country?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.