Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #9…
1. In 1972 Ceylon changed its name to what?
A. Sri Lanka
2. What is the currency in Sweden?
A. Swedish Krona
3. The strait of Gibraltar separates the Iberian Peninsular from which African country?
4. On the London tube Network, which is the only station to begin with the letter ‘I’?
5. Alphabetically which Ocean would come last?
A. Southern Ocean
6. Which US State has the nickname “The Cornhusker State”?
7. What is the name of the largest river to flow through Paris?
A. The Seine
8. Which Central American country has a name which translates to English as “The Saviour”?
A. El Salvador
9. Which country has the longest coastline in the World?
10. What is the oldest recorded town in the UK?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.