Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #11, a very well done if you managed to get the connection :-).
1. ‘Qualmpeddler’ was the name of which English comedians 2012 world tour?
A. Bill BAILEY
2. Isla Fisher played which character for 3 years on ‘Home & Away’?
A. SHANNON Reed
3. ‘Casablanca’ was released in which decade of the 19 century?
4. Longships were specialist warships associated with who?
A. The VIKINGs
5. What is the name of ‘Lindisfarne’s’ breakthrough album which topped the album charts early in 1972 for four weeks and remained in the chart for a total of 56 weeks?
A. Fog On The TYNE
6. Which battle took place in February 1916 and saw the German High Seas Fleet face off against the British Grand Fleet?
A. Battle Of DOGGER Bank
7. A Christmas tree has been donated to the UK by Norway every year since 1947, where is this displayed?
A. TRAFALGAR Square
8. What is the second longest river in the UK?
9. Which grade 1 listed bridge became the longest suspension bridge in the world when it opened in the East Riding of Yorkshire in June 1981?
A. HUMBER Bridge
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. UK Met Office Shipping Forecast Areas
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.