Welcome to History Quiz #9…
1. How long was the ‘Hundred Years’ War’?
2. John Wilkes Booth was the assassin of who?
3. Which Roman emperor declared war on Neptune, God of the sea?
4. In which year was Margaret Thatcher first elected as Prime Minister of Britain?
5. From which European country did the US buy the Virgin Islands in 1917?
6. Which figure of the ‘Great Renaissance’ had the surname Buonarroti?
7. Which military leader was nicknamed ‘The Desert Fox’?
8. On which island was Napoleon exiled, after his loss at Waterloo?
9. On which date is St Stevens day traditionally celebrated?
10. Who was nicknamed “The Maid of Orléans” and burnt at the stake in 1431?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.