Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #11…
1. Which branch of biology is the study of plants?
2. ‘Dimanche’ is the French word for which day of the week?
3. “An Adventure 65 Million Years In The Making” is the tagline from which 1993 blockbuster?
4. Which domestic animal was worshipped by the ancient Egyptians?
5. What is the collective noun for a group of ferrets?
6. What word can follow Cross, Tail and Head?
7. For which film did Meryl Streep win her first Oscar?
8. Who had a 1960s No 1 hit with ‘This Diamond Ring’?
9. How many Nobel prizes did Marie curie win?
10. ‘The Chinook’ blows down which mountain range?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.