Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #9…
1. What is the most abundant gas in the Earth’s atmosphere?
2. Which British physicist wrote the book ‘A Brief History Of Time’?
A. Stephen Hawking
3. ln Einstein’s theory: E=MC², what does the ‘C’ represent?
A. Speed Of Light
4. Which substance in the skin filters out harmful light from the Sun?
5. ‘Rickets’ is caused by a deficiency of which vitamin?
A. Vitamin D
6. What does RADAR stand for?
A. Radio Detection And Ranging (Aid To)
7. Geothermal power is generated by using heat energy from what?
A. Rocks From The Earths Crust
8. Which two planets in our solar system have no moons?
A. Mercury & Venus
9. In which month does the Summer Solstice occur in the Northern Hemisphere?
10. Pencil lead is made from which element?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.