Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #11…
1. What is the only American state with a name that consists of just one syllable?
2. How many different lines are there on the London Underground?
A. 11 (Bakerloo, Central, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City)
3. Which city is also known as ‘The Eternal City’?
4. Which European capital city lies on the Manzanares river?
5. What is the ‘Hindu Kush’?
A. Mountain Range (Afghanistan, Pakistan & Tajikistan)
6. Grozny is the capital city of which country?
7. Ronaldsway Airport serves which UK island?
A. Isle Of Man
8. Which European capital cities name translates to ‘Merchants Haven’ in English?
9. What is the name of Japans highest mountain?
A. Mount Fujiyama Or Mount Fuji
10. From which country did Western Samoa gain its independence in 1962?
A. New Zealand
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.