Welcome to Music Quiz #11…
1. Which country star, known for ‘Island in the Stream‘ and ‘The Gambler‘ sadly died in March 2020?
2. In 1987, which Michael Jackson record became the first album to enter both the US and UK album charts at number 1?
3. Which Beatles album featured a zebra crossing on its cover?
4. Which pop group did Louise Nurding leave to start her solo career?
5. In which film & stage musical would you have found the girl band ‘Donna & the Dynamos’?
6. ‘The Final Countdown’ was a number one hit for which group?
7. With whom did Elton John sing ‘Don’t Go Breaking My Heart’?
8. Which war-time singer had a hit with ‘We’ll Meet Again’?
9. Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney sang together in which song?
10. What nationality were the rock band ‘Thin Lizzy’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.