Here are the answers to our Eurovision quiz…
1. Which country hosted the first ever Eurovision Song Contest in 1956?
2. Alexander Rybak won with the song ‘Fairytale‘ in 2009, which country was he representing?
3. Which country has hosted the Eurovision Song Contest the most times? (Yes, this is a trick question).
A. UK – 8 Times
4. Which Irish performer is the only person to win the Eurovision Song Contest 3 times (twice as a singer and once as a songwriter)?
A. Johnny Logan
5. What is the maximum duration allowed for a Eurovision entry?
A. 3 Minutes
6. How many points did the UK give to ABBA in 1974?
7. What song did ABBA win Eurovision with?
8. Which country has won Eurovision the most?
A. Ireland (7)
9. 4 countries tied for first place in the 1969 Eurovision Song Contest, who were they?
A. United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands & France
10. The UK has won the Eurovision Song Contest a total of five times, can you name all the artists and song titles?
A. Sandie Shaw – ‘Puppet On A String’ (1967)
A. Lulu – ‘Boom Bang-a-Bang’ (1969)
A. Brotherhood Of Man – ‘Save Your Kisses For Me’ (1976)
A. Bucks Fizz – ‘Making Your Mind Up’ (1981)
A. Katrina And The Waves – ‘Love, Shine A Light’ (1997)
If you enjoyed this Eurovision quiz be sure to check out our other Special quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.