Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #12…
1. In which book by H.G. Wells do aliens land in an area of Surrey, England?
A. War Of The Worlds
2. Which island in the Indian Ocean is the only place in the world that native lemurs can be found?
3. In Friends, who plays Rachel’s sister Jill?
A. Reese Witherspoon
4. What colour is Vine Street in Monopoly?
5. Who is the longest serving Eastenders Actor?
A. Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale)
6. In which year did the Premier League start in England?
7. From which tree do conkers come from?
A. Horse Chestnut
8. Where was Freddie Mercury born?
9. A heptadecagon has how many sides?
10. What was Baroness Thatcher’s middle name?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.