Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #10…
1. Who won the Best Male performance in the 2009 MTV Movie Awards for his performance in High School Musical?
A. Zac Efron
2. In which 1998 Disney animated feature wuold you find the mythical creature Mushu?
3. What character did Jennifer Aniston play in the 2013 film “We’re the Millers”?
A. Rose O’Reilly
4. In which BBC Sitcom written by Ben Elton would you find the characters Inspector Raymond Fowler and Constable’s Kevin Goody and Maggie Habib?
A. The Thin Blue Line
5. Who plays Walter White in Breaking Bad?
A. Bryan Cranston
6. What were the cousins called in the TV series “The Dukes of Hazard”?
A. Bo and Luke Duke
7. Who co-stars alongside Simon Pegg in the films “Shaun of the Dead”, “Hot Fuzz” and “Paul”?
A. Nick Frost
8. What is the name of the Amatuer Consulting Detective created by Agatha Christie who lived in the village of St. Mary Mead?
A. Miss Jane Marple
9. Who played Ally Macbeal?
A. Calista Flockhart
10. In the US sitcom “Scrubs”, what is the name of the hospital that they work at?
A. Sacred Heart
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.