9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Welcome to Connections Quiz #13, a very well done if you managed to get the connection :-).
1. Which horse race is almost always run on the first saturday in May in Louisville?
2. Which cocktail contains Canadian whisky, sour apple schnapps, cranberry juice and an apple slice?
3. Which Lynyrd Skynyrd single released in 1974 was said to be a reply to 2 songs by Neil Young which dealt with themes of racism and slavery in the American South?
4. Which US comedy drama which aired between 2007-2014, followed the life of a writer played by David Duchovny?
5. “These little town blues are melting away” are the opening lyrics from which Frank Sinatra Song?
6. Which dessert consists of ice cream and cake topped with meringue which is placed in the oven to allow it to caramelize before serving?
7. In which horror movie would you find the character ‘Leatherface’?
8. Which TV series followed “an elite branch of the State Police answerable only to the Governor and headed by stalwart Steve McGarrett”?
9. In which musical would you find the characters Jud Fry and Ado Annie?
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.