Welcome to Geography Quiz #12…
1. The ‘Hash Highway’ is a maritime trade route for illegal narcotics which crosses which ocean?
2. How many Great Lakes are there?
3. Which line specifies a location’s distance north or south of the equator?
4. Which mountain is nicknamed ‘Savage Mountain’?
5. What is the name given to a specific area of the Pacific Basin where a large number of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur?
6. In which US city does Route 66 begin?
7. What is the capital of Chile?
8. Which Caribbean Islands flag consists of a triband of blue, gold and blue with a black trident in the centre?
9. Which desert covers most of south Mongolia?
10. Which is the worlds warmest sea?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.