Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #12…
1. The ‘Hash Highway’ is a maritime trade route for illegal narcotics which crosses which ocean?
2. How many Great Lakes are there?
3. Which line specifies a location’s distance north or south of the equator?
4. Which mountain is nicknamed ‘Savage Mountain’?
5. What is the name given to a specific area of the Pacific Basin where a large number of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur?
A. Ring Of Fire
6. In which US city does Route 66 begin?
7. What is the capital of Chile?
8. Which Caribbean Islands flag consists of a triband of blue, gold and blue with a black trident in the centre?
9. Which desert covers most of south Mongolia?
10. Which is the worlds warmest sea?
A. Red Sea
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.