Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #13…
1. Which is the only vowel not used as the first letter in a US State?
2. What nationality was the polar explorer Roald Amundsen?
3. What piece of fruit is found at the top of the men’s Wimbledon trophy?
4. In ‘Game Of Thrones’ what is the capital of Westeros?
5. The ‘Mojito’ cocktail emanates from which country?
6. One Direction were runners up in the 2010 X-Factor, but who won?
7. Which English referee officiated the 2010 World Cup final?
8. The six main stars of Friends appeared in all 236 episodes, but who was the next most regularly seen character?
9. Who was the winner of the first ever UK series of ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’?
10. In music, which ‘O’ is the interval between two notes?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.