Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #11…
1. What character did Meghan Markle play on the TV Series “Suits”?
A. Rachel Zane
2. Which British Actor was posthumously nominated for a BAFTA after his performance in the 2000 film “Gladiatior” as ‘Proximo’?
A. Oliver Reed
3. At the 72nd Golden Globe Awards, Kevin Spacey won Best Actor on a Television Series for his role on which Netflix Original? Becoming the first Netflix Actor to do so?
A. House of Cards
4. Which Simple Minds hit featured in the 1985 film “The Breakfast Club”?
A. Don’ You (Forget About Me)
5. In the US Sitcom “Rosanne”, which Actor played her husband ‘John Connor’?
A. John Goodman
6. As of 22 May 2020, which film tops the ‘All time Worldwide Sequel Box Office’ Chart?
A. Avengers: Endgame (2019 – $2.8 Billion)
7. In which decade did the TV Series “The Brady Bunch” first air?
A. 1960’s (1969)
8. In which 2017 film did Harry Styles make an appearance as a British Soldier called ‘Alex’?
9. In which TV show did Scott Baluka play Scientist ‘Sam Beckett’, where he found himself trapped in time due to an experiment which went awry, leaping into the body of a different person each week?
A. Quantum Leap
10. “Today, I consider myself the luckiest Man on the Face of the Earth” is a quote from which classic 1942 film?
A. The Pride of the Yankees
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.