9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Welcome to Connections Quiz #14
1. Which British Serial Killer signed his taunting letters to Scotland Yard with “From Hell”?
2. Which car did Thierry Henry famously advertise with the slogan “Va Va Voom”?
3. Which English Artist painted the ‘Hay Wain’ in 1821?
4. Which rank in the British Army or RAF is represented by wearing 3 chevrons?
5. Which pop group had members called: Sarah, Nicola, Nadine, Cheryl and Kimberly?
6. Name the mountain pass which connects Afghanistan and Pakistan which has been, and still is, one of the most important trade routes between Centarl and South Asia?
7. With which fictional character would you associate William Hartnell, Tom Baker and Christopher Eccleston?
8. ‘Akala’ was the leader of the wolf pack in which 1967 animated film?
9. In which TV programme would you see Karl Pilkington travelling the World?
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.