9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #14, a very well done if you managed to get the connection :-).
1. Which British Serial Killer signed his taunting letters to Scotland Yard with “From Hell”?
A. JACK the Ripper – CARRY ON JACK
2. Which car did Thierry Henry famously advertise with the slogan “Va Va Voom”?
A. Renault CLIO – CARRY ON CLEO
3. Which English Artist painted the ‘Hay Wain’ in 1821?
A. John CONSTABLE – CARRY ON CONSTABLE
4. Which rank in the British Army or RAF is represented by wearing 3 chevrons?
A. SERGEANT – CARRY ON SERGEANT
5. Which pop group had members called: Sarah, Nicola, Nadine, Cheryl and Kimberly?
A. GIRLS Aloud – CARRY ON GIRLS
6. Name the mountain pass which connects Afghanistan and Pakistan which has been, and still is, one of the most important trade routes between Centarl and South Asia?
A. KHYBER Pass – CARRY ON UP THE KHYBER
7. With which fictional character would you associate William Hartnell, Tom Baker and Christopher Eccleston?
A. DOCTOR Who – CARRY ON DOCTOR
8. ‘Akala’ was the leader of the wolf pack in which 1967 animated film?
A. The JUNGLE Book – CARRY ON UP THE JUNGLE
9. In which TV programme would you see Karl Pilkington travelling the World?
A. An Idiot ABROAD – CARRY ON ABROAD
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. Carry On Films
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.