Here are the answers to Music Quiz #12…
1. Which British pop group, formed in 1995 in London, consisted of Lee Brennan, Jimmy Constable and Simon ‘Spike’ Dawbarn?
2. Which US Rock Band hold the record as being the first musical act to play a concert on all seven continents in the world after they entertained 120 Scientists and competition winners at Carlini Station in Antarctica?
3. Which band formed in Dublin in 1975 have had hits including ‘Banana Republic’, ‘Drag me Down’ and ‘I dont like Mondays’?
A. Boomtown Rats
4. Which song was the longest running Number 1 single of 2015?
A. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars (14 weeks)
5. Channing Tatum appeared as a shirtless bartender in which 1998 hit by Ricky Martin?
A. She Bangs
6. Noddy Holder fronted which British band?
7. Which band had a one hit wonder with “Macarena ” which went to Number 1 in the UK charts in 1996?
A. Los Del Rio
8. Which 2 all female pop groups consisting of 3 members each, both formed in 1998 and still permorming today, have both had 6 different members?
A. Atomic Kitten & Sugarbabes
9. In what year did Elvis die at his home in Graceland?
10. At the 1999 MTV Music awards, which band won Best Rock Video with “Freak on a Leash”?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.