9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Welcome to Connections Quiz #15…
1. Which British Rock Band were formed in Birmingham in 1970 by Jeff Lynne, Roy Wood and Bev Bevan?
2. Which team won the 2015/16 FA Premier League title?
3. Ian Flemming is famous for creating which fictional character?
4. In which battle did Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson die?
5. Which English comedian born in 1967 held the World Record for ‘Most number of jokes told in an hour’ with 499 from 2004-2014?
6. On which street would you find Sweeny Todd’s barber shop?
7. What is England’s northernmost County?
8. Harry Potter would catch the ‘Hogwarts Express’ at Platform 9 3/4 at which Train Station?
9. The theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking was born in which British University City 1942?
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.