9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #15, a very well done if you managed to get the connection :-).
1. Which British Rock Band were formed in Birmingham in 1970 by Jeff Lynne, Roy Wood and Bev Bevan?
A. ELECTRIC Light Orchestra – ELECTRIC COMPANY
2. Which team won the 2015/16 FA Premier League title?
A. LEICESTER City – LEICESTER SQUARE
3. Ian Flemming is famous for creating which fictional character?
A. James BOND – BOND STREET
4. In which battle did Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson die?
A. The Battle of TRAFALGAR – TRAFALGAR SQUARE
5. Which English comedian born in 1967 held the World Record for ‘Most number of jokes told in an hour’ with 499 from 2004-2014?
A. Tim VINE – VINE STREET
6. On which street would you find Sweeny Todd’s barber shop?
A. FLEET STREET
7. What is England’s northernmost County?
A. NORTHUMBERLAND – NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE
8. Harry Potter would catch the ‘Hogwarts Express’ at Platform 9 3/4 at which Train Station?
A. KINGS CROSS STATION
9. The theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking was born in which British University City 1942?
A. OXFORD – OXFORD STREET
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. Properties on a Monopoly Board
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.