Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #10…
1. ‘Scrag end’ is an inexpensive cut of meat from what part of a lamb?
2. Which root vegetable is the main ingredient of borscht?
3. Invented in the 1920s in honour of the Rudolph Valentino film of the same name, the ‘Blood & Sand’ cocktail contains equal measures of sweet vermouth, Cherry Heering (the “blood”), orange juice (the “sand”) and what other alcoholic ingredient?
4. ‘Lady Finger’ is a variety of which fruit?
5. The traditional Glamorgan sausage has what prime ingredient?
6. Finish the slogan “And because the lady loves…”?
7. Mushrooms are high in which vitamin?
8. Which Cypriot cheese is traditionally served fried or grilled?
9. How many calories are in one gram of fat? 1, 9 or 15?
10. What title does the ‘Carolina Reaper’ currently hold?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.