Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #15…
1. Which American fast food provider had the largest number of outlets in 2019?
A. Subway (41,098)
2. A ‘Venue’ is a collective noun associated with which bird??
3. Which two European countries have coastlines on the Bay of Biscay?
A. France & Spain
4. An acute angle is defined by having less than how many degrees?
A. 90 Degrees
5. Who was the first American in space?
A. Alan Shepard
6. What are the three secondary colours?
A. Green, Orange & Purple
7. In the Bible, who lead the Israelites out of Egypt and across the Red Sea?
8. Who replaced Mary Berry on the Great British Bake Off?
A. Prue Leith
9. Windsor Castle was constructed during the reign of which King?
A. William I
10. ‘The Boy In The Dress’ was a 2008 novel by which British comedian?
A. David Walliams
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.