Welcome to Geography Quiz #13…
1. Also a City in the UK, what is the State Capital of Nebraska?
2. What is the name of the land-locked country bordered only by South Africa?
3. With a maximum depth of 22,788ft, what is the Worlds deepest sea?
4. The Amazon Rainforest is the largest in the World, what is the second largest?
5. In terms of population, with just 1,841 people in 2011, what is the UK’s smallest City?
6. In which European City would you find the ‘Atomium’ Landmark building?
7. Where would you find County Tyrone?
8. The flag of the USA has the most stars on it with 50, which country has the second most stars on it?
9. What is the longest Motorway in the UK?
10. The Three Gorges Dam is the largest hydroelcetric dam in the World at 1.4 miles wide, in which country would you find it?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.