Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #12…
1. Which American sitcom which first aired in 2009 features the Dunphy family; Haley, Alex, Luke, Claire and Phil?
A. Modern Family
2. Which Johnny Depp film holds the record for the largest budget at $378.5m?
A. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
3. Sean Hayes won the ‘Teen Choice – Best TV Sidekick’ award 3 times in 2000, 2001 and 2004 for his role on which US Sitcom?
A. Will & Grace – He played Jack
4. In which City was the Disney animated film ‘101 Dalmations’ set?
5. Who presented the documentary series ‘Time Team’ between 1994-2014?
A. Tony Robinson
6. What was the name of the character played by Leonardo Di Caprio in the 2002 film ‘Catch me if you can’?
A. Frank Abignale Jr.
7. In which year did the British daytime TV show ‘This Morning’ first air?
8. Which 2005 film starred Joaquin Phoenix and chronicled the life of Johhny Cash?
A. Walk the Line
9. In which 1980’s British sitcom would you find the characters ‘Rick’, Vyvyan’, ‘Neil’ and ‘Mike’?
A. The Young Ones
10. In the Star Wars saga, what is the name of Episode 8?
A. The Last Jedi
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.